As the mandatory shelter in place continues in the San Francisco Bay Area, Global Office is providing copier service & support only for our essential business customers. This leaves many idle resources that we have repurposed to support front line health care workers.
Our staff is delivering meals from Bay Area restaurants directly to local hospitals, providing meals for doctors, nurses, and others who are working under unprecedented conditions.
The current list of hospitals, clinics, governments & law enforcement agencies with meal & PPE deliveries includes:
- Kaiser – San Francisco / Walnut Creek / Oakland / Fremont
- John Muir – Concord and Walnut Creek
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital
- Palo Alto VA
- El Camino Hospital
- North East Medical Hospital
- Highland Hospital
- Contra Costa Sheriffs Department
- Contra Costa County
- Lafayette Police Department
- San Francisco Police Department
- City & County of San Francisco
- LifeLong Health Centers
- Osceola County Office of Emergency Management
- Kindred Healthcare
- Laguna Honda Hospital
- San Francisco Department of Public Health
- Seton Medical Center
- Suisun City Police Department
Additional requests are coming in almost daily.
This effort supports local restaurants via our GoFund Me page. Special thanks to The Melt, Kinder’s BBQ, Best Coast Burritos & Slice House by Tony Gemignani, who are working under very challenging conditions.
We are also making deliveries of protective face shields provided by Shield Our Heroes. SOH is a group of designers from IDEO volunteering to design, build, and donate personal protective equipment to healthcare and public service workers around the Bay Area.
Feed the Front Line is a donation driven effort. A contribution of as little as $5 will help provide meals and other supplies to frontline health care workers. Additionally, it supports local restaurants as they fight to stay in business. Any support you can give is truly appreciated. Sharing our GoFund Me page is also a real help.